Genie Articulating Booms Diesel Engine
The Genie Articulating Booms Diesel Engine machines are ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications Genie® engine-powered articulating Z booms provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach thats second to none.
- Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications
- Tight turning radius and zero tailswing on most models for maneuvering in confined areas
- High ground clearance, two- or four-wheel drive and rough terrain features available
- Quiet diesel engine options deliver excellent power, torque, gradeability and terrainability
- Full-time positive drive traction system and active oscillating axle (most models) for traction on rough terrain
- Self-leveling platform rotates 90° to either side on non-jib models
- Jib boom models available for extra working range
|Product||Working Height*||Horizontal Reach||Up & Over Clearance|
|Z-34/22 IC||40 ft 6 in (12.52 m)**||22 ft 3 in (6.78 m)||14 ft 11 in (4.55 m)**|
|Z-45/25 RT||51 ft 11 in (16.00 m)||25 ft (7.62 m)||23 ft 6 in (7.16 m)|
|Z-60/34||66 ft 4 in (20.39 m)||36 ft 3 in (11.05 m)||27 ft (8.23 m)|
|Z-80/60||84 ft (25.77 m)||60 ft (18.29 m)||29 ft (8.83 m)|
|Z-135/70||141 ft (43.15 m)||69 ft 9 in (21.26 m)||75 ft 6 in (23.01 m)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Measurements represent the 2 WD model only. Refer to the product specification sheet for 4 WD measurements.
Designed to the strict guidelines of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the regulations of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).Ships anywhere in the United States and Internationally.
Aerial Work Platforms is YOUR total Aerial Access Solution Provider.