Articulating Off-Road Aerial Platform A314
Articulating Off-Road Aerial Platform A314 Description:
Articulating Off-Road Aerial Platform A314 mounted on pick-up Isuzu D-Max is an articulated aerial platform developed for off-road interventions where a standard platform would not be able to access or deploy the outriggers. Able of a maximum working height of 43 feet and it has got a safe working load (SWL) of 500 lbs. (2 operators + tools).
Articulating Off-Road Aerial Platform A314 on ISUZU is able to 90?+90? basket rotation to improve the outreach to 24 feet and the addition of 2 more outriggers for a better stability on rough terrain. Finally new ground controls with four individual levers allow the operator to deploy the outriggers and stabilize the platform even in the most difficult environment.
The A314 on Isuzu is able to face downhill, on both sides, up to 10° inclination, a feature difficult to find on another articulated aerial platform.
Articulating Off-Road Aerial Platform A314 Specifications:
|Max working height||45 feet|
|Basket floor height||39 feet|
|Max working outreach||25 feet|
|Aerial part rotation||270°|
|Basket max load capacity||500 lbs.|
|Basket dimension||1400 x 700 xh 45 inches|
|Minimum G.V.W.||2.9 ton|
- Extremely compact, just 16 feet long and 6 feet wide
- Safe working load 500 lbs
- Automatic stabilization/destabilization system
- Mounted on 4×4 vehicle
- Aluminium basket
- Anti-collision device between boom and cab
- Electric hour-meter
- Flanged Holding Valves
- High efficiency filtering system in both flow directions
- Manual emergency pump
- 110/230 V power outlet in the basket
- Stabilization controls in the basket
- Air/water plug (max 100 bar)
- Auxiliary electro-pump 230V/50Hz monophase with battery charger
- 1000 V Basket insulation
- Polyethylene basket
- Safety belts
- N. 4 spreader plates
- White adjustable lamp in the basket
Aerial Work Platforms is YOUR total Aerial Access Solution Provider.