Articulating Off-Road Aerial Platform A314 Land Rover
Articulating Off-Road Aerial Platform A314 Land Rover Description:
Articulating Off-Road Aerial Platform A314 Land Rover Defender is an articulated aerial platform developed for off-road interventions where a standard platform would not be able to access or deploy the outriggers.
Able of a maximum working height of 45 feet and a maximum outreach of 22 feet, the A314 has got a safe working load (SWL) of 500 lbs. (2 operators + tools) unrestricted.
The rotation of the aerial part is continuous thanks to a system composed by a slewing ring and a worm gear; the continuous rotation increases sensibly the equipment productivity avoiding any downtime due to the aerial part repositioning.
- Aerial part continuous rotation.
- Extremely compact, just 16 feet long and 6 feet wide.
- Fully hydraulic controls.
- Mounted on 4×4 vehicle.
- Safe working load 500 lbs.
- Aluminium basket.
- Anti-collision device between boom and cab.
- Electric hour-meter.
- Flanged Holding Valves.
- High efficiency filtering system in both flow directions.
- Manual emergency pump.
- 110/230 V power outlet in the basket.
- Air/water plug (max 100 bar).
- Auxiliary electro-pump 230V/50Hz monophase with battery charger.
- 1000 V Basket insulation.
- Polyethylene basket.
- Safety belts.
- N. 4 spreader plates.
- White adjustable lamp in the basket.
Articulating Off-Road Aerial Platform A314 Land Rover Specifications:
|Max working height||45 feet|
|Basket floor height||38 feet|
|Max working outreach||21 feet|
|Aerial part rotation||continuous|
|Basket max load capacity||500 lbs.|
|Basket dimension||1400 x 700 xh 1100 mm|
|Minimum G.V.W.||3.5 ton|
Aerial Work Platforms is YOUR total Aerial Access Solution Provider.