7 Types Of Aerial Work Platforms
Aerial work platforms cover a wide variety of possibilities. Regardless of whether you are interested in telescopic booms or articulated booms, it is important to work with a provider that offers a variety of products in either of those categories. In terms of aerial work platforms for sale, you may need something else entirely. Scissor lifts and truck mounted scissor lifts are two good examples of what we are talking about.
As a telescopic boom supplier, we can help you to find the products you are looking for. It is important to find something that is going to emphasize safety and efficiency in every possible regard. When it comes to products like articulating boom lifts, you want something that is going to keep your specifications in mind. To that end, you are definitely going to want to make it a point to study your options in greater detail.
What Are The Different Types Of Aerial Work Platforms
From products that can take a single person as high as twelve feet (1), to products that can take more than one individual as high as 150 feet, there is no question that you have options with aerial work platforms. In order to have the best experience possible, here are the 7 types of aerial work platforms for sale that you can keep in mind:
- Articulated booms: These booms feature multiple sections that “articulate” with one another. This gives the user the ability to access areas that might otherwise be unavailable to them.
- Telescopic booms: These lifts extend telescopically (2). They are also known as stick booms. If you are serious about optimizing your horizontal outreach, then you will want to work with our telescopic boom supplier company.
- Scissor lifts: These electric-powered or gas-powered platforms can address a wide variety of professional demands, particularly with regards to getting to high points.
- Trunk mounted lifts: These can be attached to trucks, which comes with a number of advantages. Truck mounted scissor lifts are a common site at many job or industrial sights.
- Personnel lifts: Also known as one-man or push-around lifts, offer a great portable solution.
- Material lifts: One of the distinctive features to these lifts would be the maneuverable casters.
- Industrial and rough terrain lifts: Featuring a variety of rugged attachments, these lifts can prove to be extremely useful in products that require heavy industrial work.
These are the aerial work platforms currently available at Aerial Work Platforms. .